Four business projects were approved at the regular meeting of the Regional Coordinating Council of Zhambyl region:
- "Kurylys - polymer" LLC - "Development of the production of special wind- moisture- vapor barrier membranes and linens, polymer grids ";
The company offers:
- Fabrics made of polyethylene foam with a thickness of 1 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm. They are designed to protect the heater and all construction elements from penetration, even in a minimal amount , external atmospheric moisture and wind in places of leaky laying of roofing, as well as from saturation of the abundant water vapor from inside the premises in buildings of all types. Fabrics can be used as underlay insulation for laying rigid and soft roof. Polyethylene fabrics retain thermal insulation properties of heating; protect the interior of the building against ingress of heater particles and construction debris. Due to the increased strength fabrics can bear snow loads and can be used as a temporary cover for the waterproofing of walls and roofs.
- Foam-polystyrene plates
- Various construction grids ( fencing, for the reinforcement of building structures, catching , front - sheltered, forming and concrete , plaster).
This product is one of high-tech and demanded at the construction materials market.
- " Merke Cheese Factory " LLC - " Creating workshops for the production of new products - the drink "TAN" and non-alcoholic beverages" ;
- "Sayakhat - 99" LLC - "Refinancing loans for buses purchases ";
- SP T.R. Batridinov - "The acquisition cargo motor transport – "KAMAZ" van with onboard manipulator".
Also the changes in the interest rates on already approved projects were considered: 1) SP Masaitov B.Zh. ; «Talas Investment Company» Ltd.
Currently, under the approved projects , according to the mechanism of the implementation of " Business Road Map 2020" Program , participating banks will prepare contracts on subsidizing part of interest rate during the whole period of subsidization.