Almaty, 19 December 2012 — On 13 December 2012, the panel of independent judges determined the finalists of the 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year in Kazakhstan awards.
This award is a part of the Ernst & Young international Entrepreneur Of The Year® awards program, which is designed to recognize and honor the outstanding achievements of entrepreneurs in developing local and global economies. As one of the most highly regarded business awards programs in the world, the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year awards program has run nonstop for 27 years. The award acknowledges business luminaries for creating and guiding innovative companies. Every year the program expands geographically, and today it is held in more than 140 cities across more than 50 countries.
There are 18 finalists in the national round of the 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year awards:
1. Abdrakhmanov Renat Serikovich, Director for strategic planning
Kostin Evgeniy Yuriyevich, General Director
Mitin Igor Vladimirovich, Creative Director
Tyuleyev Dauren Dyussinbayevich, Director for business development
Good Solutions (Almaty)
2. Adirbekov Daniyar Zholdiyarovich, President
3. Aimbetov Nurbek Adilbekovich, Director
4. Akhmatiyanov Rinat Faskattinovich, Chairman of the Management Board
NOMAD Insurance (Almaty)
5. Baitassov Askar Bulatovich, Managing Director
AB Restaurants (Almaty)
6. Bizhanova Zauresh Mendygaliyevna, Financial Director
AktyubPharmCenter (Aktobe )
7. Idrissova Dinara Zheipissovna , Director
Taza Su (Almaty)
8. Ilyassov Yerkebulan Saidullauly, Commercial Director, Alageum Group, and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Alageum Electric (Almaty)
9. Kezbayev Bitim Tazhigulovich, General Director
10. Kuziyev Dilmurat Pirmukhamedovich, Chairman of the Board of Directors
11. Nabiyev Marat Askenovich, Director
12. Parkhomenko Zinaida Akhmedovna, General Director
13. Rysbayeva Saule Makshanovna , Director
Rysbayeva & Co (Taraz)
14. Salzhanov Islambek Tuleubayevich , Founder
GE Logistics (Atyrau)
15. Vadyunin Stepan Gavrilovich, General Director
AB Group (Karaganda)
16. Yeraliyev Abzal Zhumashovich, Director
Magzhan & Co (Kyzylorda)
17. Yeroshkina Valeriya Konstantinovna , General Director
Association of Accountants & Auditors (Almaty)
18. Zhaksybek Dauren Adilbekuly, Chairman of the Management Board
The panel of independent judges this year includes:
Anatoliy Popelyushko, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Rakhat (the 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year awards’ national winner)
Jon Edwards, Deputy Head of Primary Markets – Emerging Markets, London Stock Exchange
Kairat Mazhibayev, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Resmi (the 2007 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year awards’ national winner)
Peter Howes, Managing Director, Sovereign Wealth Fund “Samruk-Kazyna”
Ulf Wokurka, Managing Director and General Director, Deutsche Bank in Kazakhstan
In March 2013, the winners in the nominations will be announced at the national awards ceremony. The overall winner will represent Kazakhstan alongside the best global entrepreneurs at the international final of the competition in Monte Carlo, Monaco, in June 2013.
This year Kazakhstan’s awards program is supported by “Atameken” National Economic Chamber of Kazakhstan and “Damu” Entrepreneurship Development Fund. Program’s media partners are Forbes Kazakhstan and National Business Quarterly.
Ernst & Young in Kazakhstan launched the Entrepreneur Of The Year awards in 2007. Since 2007 the Kazakhstan program has recognized more than 40 finalists representing diverse industry sectors and regions and has celebrated 18 nomination winners. For more information about the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year in Kazakhstan awards, please visit: www.ey.com/kz/eoy.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 167,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
Ernst & Young expands its services and resources in accordance with clients’ needs throughout the CIS. 4,000 professionals work at 19 offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Togliatti, Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Baku, Kyiv, Donetsk, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Yerevan, and Minsk.
For more information about our organization, please visit www.ey.com .
Ernst & Young refers to the global organization of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients.