On February 18 award ceremony the winners of the contest "Entrepreneur of 2014", organizes of which for many years is a EY company, and the "Damu" Fund serves as the official partner of the contest hosted in Almaty.
This contest is part of the International Program for EY “Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award" and is widely regarded as the most prestigious and well-known event in the entrepreneurship area. Geography covers more than 145 cities in over 60 countries worldwide. This award has a unique way of recognizing the success of people with entrepreneurship activity, who have the creativity potential, who can be involve others in their ideas, inspire them with his enthusiasm and achievements. The contest is aimed at recognizing the contribution of leading entrepreneurs in the national and global economy; promoting the rise of entrepreneurial activity and economic growth in the participating countries; Search for entrepreneurs whose activities could serve as an example for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
This year's national winner is President of the Group of automobile companies «Allur Group», member of the Board of Directors of JSC "Agromashholding" independent director of the Board of Directors of JSC "Caspian Group", President of the Kazakhstan Auto Business Association Andrei Lavrentiev. He will represent Kazakhstan in the final of the international competition in Monte Carlo (Monaco) in June 2015.
Among the finalists are:
1. Kuanysh Azhmagambetov, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of "Kaynar AKB";
2. Inna Apenko, CEO Mimioriki;
3. Baghlan Bakkulova, director of Juldyz Kenan;
4. Ruslan Berdenov, president of Europharma;
5. Chinara Bugimbaeva, CEO "Company Қ a ғ anat service";
6. Dauren Zhaksybek, Chairman of the Board of JSC "Tsesnabank",
7. Andrei Lavrentiev, President of AllurGroup;
8. Alexander Papp, President of JSC "Kelet",
9. Zinaida Parkhomenko, general director of LLP "Krendel";
10. Maxim Sarsenov, founder of the group of companies "Commander Taxi", "Eco Taxi," "Taxi 515";
11. Vitaly Timonov, general director of LLP "Business Partner Consult"
12. Baurzhan Tulbasov, director of "BaTu travel Kompaniyasy";
13. Elena Kharitidi, general director of LLP "Madeleine-kz";
14. Sergey Shvalov, president of JSC "Logicom";
15. Marat Shotbaev, CEO Phaeton DC.
1. Sanjar Altai, CEO of Alma Cloud;
2. Vadim Liu, CEO iBEC Systems,
3. Anuar Utemuratov, Vox Populi.
Special pride for the "Damu" Fund is the fact that most of the finalists achieved their success as well due to state support primarily in the framework of the program "Business Road Map 2020".
"Our common task – is to find companies that are able to most effectively utilize the resources and can move from a small sector to the middle, and then - even to large. These are companies that are able and aspire, making saturate the market of Kazakhstan, to expand its activities and to break into the world market. I believe: the day is close when it appeared to be a businessman from Kazakhstan, who wins in the international final of the competition "Entrepreneur of the Year" - said Chairwoman of the Board of the "Damu" Fund Lyazzat Ibragimova.
In Kazakhstan, the contest "Entrepreneur of the Year" was first held in 2007. Since then, more than 60 finalists have been identified representing different industries and regions of the country. More information about the program "Entrepreneur of the Year" in Kazakhstan is available at: www.ey.com/kz/eoy .