Members of “Damu” Fund Managing Board
Tuleushin Kanysh Amanbayevich – Chairman of the Board
Administers operations of the Fund.
Born December 6, 1983.
The graduate program "Bolashak". He graduated in 2006 from Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK. In 2004, Eurasian National University, Astana, majoring in finance and credit.
He began his career in 2003 in commercial structures.
- From 2004 to 2005 - JSC "Temirbank" Accountant-teller, Head of cash settlement department.
- In 2006 - JSC "National Center for Scientific and Technical Information", Consultant.
- From 2006 to 2007 - JSC "Center for Trade Policy", Chief Expert.
- In 2007 - The Ministry of Industry and Trade, Head of Innovation Policy.
- Academy of Public Administration under the President of Kazakhstan , teaching seminars to improve the skills of civil servants.
- From 2008 to 2011 - Administration of the President of Kazakhstan , Consultant , Head of Sector , deputy head of the socio- economic monitoring.
- From 2011 to 2013 - Vice - Minister of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- In 2012, studies at the School of Public Policy at Nazarbayev University in conjunction with the School of Public Policy. Lee Kuan Yew, National University of Singapore on "Public Policy and Management".
- In 2013, UNIDO training, Austria on "The Future of Manufacturing Industry".
- From 2013 to 2016 (February) - Managing Director - Member of the Management Board of joint stock company "National Managing Holding "Baiterek".
Member of the party "Nur Otan";
Member of the Board of the Association of International Scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Bolashak";
Author of several publications in the press;
Awarded with diploma of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Prize winner of the Republican premium "Zhastar" (2011);
He was awarded the medal "20 years of Kazakhstan's independence".
In February 2016 he was appointed Chairman of the Board of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC
Abilkairov Daulet Maxutovich – Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board
Supervises and coordinates the work related to corporate development, risk management, information and analytical work
Born in 1983
In 2004 graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) with a degree "Expert in the field of international relations with foreign language skills".
In 2005 he received the qualification of "Lawyer-legal expert" of the Kazakh Humanitarian Law University.
In 2013 he graduated from the Kazakh University of Economy, Finance and International Trade majoring in "Finance".
- March, 2008 to May, 2010, was a Consultant and inspector of Socioeconomic Monitoring Department of the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- May, 2010 to October, 2011 he was the Deputy, Director of the Department of Social Policy and Development of Public Agencies of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- October, 2011 to February, 2013 he worked as the Corporate Secretary of "Samruk-Kazyna" Real Estate Fund”JSC.
- February, 2013 to November, 2013 - Director of Research and Information Department of "National Welfare Fund "Samruk-Kazyna" JSC.
- Since November, 2013 he has been holding the position of Managing Director - Director of the Department for interaction with Government Agencies of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC.
- In May, 2014 was appointed as Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC.
Beisembayev Miras Berikovich – Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board
Supervises the work on subsidies, work on information technologies, work on administrative activity and work in the field of coordination of operation of regional branch offices
Born in 1980
In 2001 he graduated from the Kazakh Academy of Law, Legal Studies Department, specialty - lawyer.
In 2003 he graduated from the Kazakh Economic University, Accounting and audit Department, specialty - auditor.
- May, 2009 to October, 2012 he was the Director of Subsidization Department of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC.
- In September, 2012 he was appointed as the Managing Director - Member of the managing Board of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC.
- In February, 2015 he was appointed as Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC.
Zhashibayev Anuar Kabdykenovich – Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board
Lesbekov Gabit Abdimutalipovich – Managing Director, Member of the Board
Supervises and coordinates marketing and international co-operation work and any work on issues in the field of training and service and support
Born in 1975
In 1996 he graduated from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University as "Economist, expert in the field of management".
In 1998 he completed master’s course of the Institute of Economics and Law in "Macro-microeconomics and mathematical methods".
In 2002 he received a PhD degree in Economics. Winner of the state grant for talented young scientists in the years 2002-2004.
- Since November 2007 he worked in "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC.
as the Chief Specialist, Head of Department, Deputy Director of Corporate Development Department, Director of Corporate Development Department, Managing Director - Director of Corporate Development Department.
In April 2011 he was appointed as Managing Director - Member of the Managing Board.
Finogenova Alyona Valeryevna – Managing Director, Member of the Managing Board
Supervises financial matters of the Fund, including the issues of accounting, tax and statistical accounting, financial tax reporting and issues related to effective taxation, budget planning, measures for effective placement of temporarily disposable monetary resources, methodologies therefor.
Born in 1977
In 1998 graduated from Almaty Institute of Technology, with the degree of economist and manager of food industry.
In 1999, she completed Master’s course of Kazakh Architecture and Construction Academy with a degree in environmental safety, ecologist.
- January, 2009 to May, 2014 she was the director of the Department of Budget Planning of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" JSC
- In May, 2014 she was appointed as Managing Director - Member of the Managing Board.
Kozhabekov Askar Kanatovich – Managing Director, Member of the Managing Board