The purpose of the instrument is to support SMEs by establishing Business Connections with foreign partners, with the support of international and foreign organizations.
"Business Connections" Instrument is provided to senior and middle managers of small and medium-sized enterprises operating in priority sectors of economy of the Unified program for business support and development "Business Road Map 2020".
consists of 2 stages
Advanced training of the participants
at the free 3-week business training sessions and training in modern methods of conducting business, marketing, establishment of business contacts with business partners
(supervised by foreign and local business trainers and consultants).
- 2 weeks (10 calendar days continuous, full-time) - theoretical and practical training in two main sections: Managerial competence and competence in the field of foreign relations (in the cities of Astana and Almaty);
- 1 week (5 days, distance) - online-seminars and consultations;
- Development by a participant in the training process of a business plan for its enterprise (under supervision of foreign and domestic business coaches);
- Individual finalization of the business plan (at the end of training sessions) with the possibility of further participation in the competition for the second stage of the "Business Connections" Instrument;
- Obtain a certificate of successful completion of the course (after completion by training participant).
Four-week thematic business internship in Germany
at the enterprises of similar profile and establishing Business Connections with foreign partners on:
- technology transfer and acquisition of equipment;
- mutual deliveries of goods, works and services;
- acquisition of franchises and licenses;
- receiving grants from international and foreign organizations;
- establishing joint ventures.
- Internship participants are selected by joint Kazakh-German commission and selection includes an interview with the candidates about the purpose of their participation in the internship, evaluation of the design statement and analysis of tender documentation.
Trainees only pay for transportation costs to the place of training and for accommodation.
Participant does not bear the airfare costs from Kazakhstan to country of internship and back, and accommodation costs.
Internship candidates must:
- have clear goals for their internship;
- have information about potential partners and suppliers in Germany;
- have the authority to negotiate and sign contracts;
To have a certificate of completion of stage one of the "Business Connections" Instrument or "Training for top management of small and medium-sized businesses" Component on the basis of the Higher School of Business at "Nazarbaev University".