Financing program of leasing transactions of SMEs operating in the manufacturing sector through STBs and leasing companies.
The program is implemented according to the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan №1553 of 09.10.2009. On the implementation of the "Distressed Assets Fund" JSC Program has allocated to the Fund credit in the amount of 2 billion tenge. The Fund is the operator of the Program.
In the framework of a Program STBs and leasing companies finance leasing transactions of manufacturing SMEs.
The program involves the following leasing companies:
- JSC "SK Leasing";
- JSC «Leasing group»;
- JSC "Temirleasing";
- LLC "Eurasian leasing";
- JSC "Tsesna Bank".
Main terms of financing of leasing transactions of manufacturing SMEs:
- funding of only new projects (leasing transactions) of SMEs;
- financing of leasing transactions of manufacturing SMEs operating in the following sub-sectors of the industry:
- food production ;
- production of beverages ;
- Manufacture of textiles;
- Manufacture of wearing apparel;
- Manufacture of leather and allied products;
- Manufacture of wood and cork, except furniture, manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials;
- Production of paper and paper products;
- Printing and reproduction of recorded media;
- Production of chemicals and chemical products;
- Production of basic pharmaceutical products and preparations;
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products;
- Manufacture of other non metallic mineral products;
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment;
- Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products;
- Production of electrical equipment;;
- Production of machinery and equipment not elsewhere classified;
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers;
- Manufacture of other transport equipment;
- Manufacture of furniture;
- Production of finished products.
- The lease term - up to 84 months;
- final interest rate - not more than 8.0% per annum;
- transaction currency - tenge;
- grace period on principal repayment (the value of the leased asset) - up to 24 months;;
- SMEs are allowed to make advance payments at their own expense under financial lease agreements;
- maximum funding limit within the Programme for a single SME should not exceed 60 000 monthly calculated index (hereinafter – MCI). Thus due to the advance payment by the SME of the total amount of finance lease can exceed 60 000 MCI;
- Other conditions of leasing transactions are established by the partner Bank / leasing company.
Program prohibits finance leasing transactions in case if SMEs:
- has debt on taxes and other mandatory payments to the state budget of more than 10 MCI at the time of the application submission for funding;
- on leaseback;
- the secondary lease;
- for sublease.
Contacts of the Leasing companies participating in the program:
- JSC "Leasing Group" - 8 (727) 311 - 15 - 48 (49,50);
- JSC "Temirleasing" - 8 (727) 250 -57 - 60 (61);
- JSC "SK Leasing" - 8 (727) 250-79-79, 271-85-45.
- LLC "Eurasian leasing" - 8 (727) 250-87-97, 259-79-00.
- JSC "Tsesna Bank" 8 (800) 080-25-25