- January 20, 2017 11:53 amTHE FIRST PROJECT BY THE “DAMU OPTIMA” PROGRAMME WAS APPROVED IN ALMATY REGION.
- January 20, 2017 11:34 amTHE FUND “DAMU” BECAME A WINNER OF THE CONTEST “THE BEST ANNUAL REPORT”
- November 4, 2016 10:55 am5th Business Forum of Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA) will be held in AstanaThe 5th Business Forum of Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA) will be held at 10-11 of November 2016 in Astana (in the RIXOS Hotel) organized by the Republic of Kazakhstan. The main goal of the CICA business forum is enhancement of interaction and cooperation between the businesses of the Asian region.
- July 26, 2016 6:57 pmMore than 150 entrepreneurs with disabilities were able to get support within the framework of "Damu-Komek" project in the Almaty regionThe "Damu-Komek" aims to support entrepreneurs with disabilities by raising awareness about their problems and requirements for resources. Through this project, entrepreneurs with disabilities in all areas of the country could able to create and develop their own business. Since the beginning of implementation of "Damu-Komek" project (2010) more than 150 entrepreneurs with disabilities from Almaty region benefited from it.
- July 25, 2016 5:05 pmThe regional branch of the "Damu" Fund in Astana summarized the results of activity for the first half of the 2016During first half of 2016 the regional branch of the "Damu" Fund in Astana signed 42 subsidy contracts with loan portfolio for the total amount of 8.5 billion tenge, approved 46 guarantees on the total amount of 1.3 billion tenge.
- June 27, 2016 6:33 pmThe house-building plant has opened up in Astana cityThe company "GLB" has opened up a house-building factory on the territory of the Industrial Park in a special economic zone (SEZ) "Astana-new city". Director of capital branch of the "Damu" Fund Islambek Kairbekov took part in the opening ceremony.
- June 23, 2016 6:19 pmThe "Damu" Fund and Akimat of Almaty city will finance the food industry of megapolis on preferential termsThe corresponding memorandum signed between the "Damu" Fund and Akim of Almaty. According to the document, Almaty сity Akimat and the "Damu" Fund on an equal basis will allocate 1 billion tenge for small and medium-sized businesses operating in the food industry on the program "Damu Onim". The funds will be allocated through second tier banks. Purpose of the loan - for the purchase of new and modernization of fixed assets and working capital.
- June 16, 2016 6:16 pmAn entrepreneur opened up professional photo and video studio in Kyzylorda city with the help of state supportPartial guarantee tool allowed to entrepreneur from Kyzylorda city Nurzhan Absamatov attract loan capital from the "Sberbank of Russia" JSC in the amount of 7 million tenge under 14%, which were used to purchase the necessary equipment.
- June 15, 2016 6:24 pmThe sponsor support was made in Arkalyk city within the "Damu-Komek" programIn June 14, 2016 in the "Damu" Fund’s representative office in Arkalyk city sponsor support was delivered within the program "Damu-Komek". Sponsored by an individual entrepreneur Rose Tanashova.
- June 13, 2016 6:38 pmSupport for young people - it's an investment in the country's developmentThe regional branch of the ««Damu» Entrepreneurship Development Fund» JSC in Almaty city and Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research (KIMEP) signed a memorandum of understanding and cooperation in the framework of "Support for entrepreneurial initiatives of students” project.
- June 10, 2016 6:58 pmFrom the production of branded gingerbread to sales of own confectionery franchiseConfectionery chain "Krendel" is known to every citizen of Pavlodar - more than 20 years, the chain of coffee houses and pastry delight citizens with branded products manufactured in accordance with international standards.
- June 7, 2016 6:15 pmFirst-time entrepreneur produces flats for eggs from recyclable materials in Bukhar-Zhyrau district of Karaganda regionToday individual entrepreneur Askarbek Suleimenov is the only manufacturer of flats for eggs in the Karaganda region. In March 2015 Askarbek appealed to Entrepreneurs service center, where ESC’s consultants provide him full range of project support, starting from writing a business plan and till the approval of project in the bank. In July 2015 AsiaCreditBank issued a loan to entrepreneurs under the guarantee of the "Damu" Fund.