- February 28, 2017 12:09 pmAbay Sarkulov was appointed as a chairman of the Board of "JSC Entrepreneurship Development Fund «Damu»
- February 23, 2017 5:18 pmMore than 10 thousand entrepreneurs received support from"Damu Fund" There are 10 186 projects amounted to 650 billion tenge were supported by the "Damu" Fund program.
- February 20, 2017 7:27 pmPavlodar health resort is developing with the help of government supportFour projects were approved with a total value of more than 900 million tenge within a government program. The funds were spent on construction of additional sanatorium hulls, modernization of existing ones, furniture and equipment supply. At that time money was taken under 14%, 7% of which was subsidized by a government within a program.
- February 20, 2017 7:23 pmThe Dutch roses in steppes of KazakhstanFor the start of a greenhouse complex with the Dutch technologies, the company obtained a loan in "Forte Bank" JSC in the amount 2 bln 800 mln tenge. Through the "Business road map -2020" the enterprise received subsidies in the amount of 10%.
- February 7, 2017 4:32 pm“KazTrastKem” LLP – one of the first participants of “Business Roadmap-2020” in Pavlodar.The company got a loan for the building of plant for production of pesticides in the amount of 250 million tenge.
- February 7, 2017 4:18 pmEntrepreneur from Almaty opened a business by participating in government programThe Entrepreneur realized her dream using the Fund Damu support tools, as a guarantee at a rate of 16,6 million tenge and subsidy with an interest rate of 7%.
- February 3, 2017 4:16 pmThe campaign of the 28th Winter Universiade 2017 support was held in Karaganda.One of the most significant events of forthcoming February will be the holding of Universiade-2017 in Almaty.
- February 3, 2017 3:40 pmThe Damu Fund took part in Kazakh-Turkish investment forum in ShymkentThe main aim of the forum is the introduction of Turkish investors with the regional economy, investment climate, with government programs of investors support, and strengthening a trade and economic cooperation between South Kazakhstan regions and Turkish business community.
- January 31, 2017 4:30 pmTomatoes and cucumbers will be gardened in Zerendi district of the Akmola regionTomatoes and cucumbers will be gardened in new greenhouses with a total area about 400 sq.m near the village of Chaglinka of the Akmola region.
- January 31, 2017 4:19 pmFund "Damu" and academy of business Ernst & Young held the seminar for disabled entrepreneursOn January 25, 2017 the Almaty regional branch of the "Damu" Fund with assistance of Academy of business Ernst & Young held a seminar for entrepreneurs with disabilities
- January 31, 2017 3:53 pmThe first project of the Damu-Optima program is approved in Atyrau regionThe Damu-Optima program gives entrepreneurs without sufficient amount of the debenture an opportunity to obtain the loan in the bank using guarantees of the "Damu" Fund. This support instrument of the "Damu" Fund allows to develop SME business trade, service and public catering.
- January 20, 2017 11:53 amThe first project by the “Damu-Optima” programme was approved in Almaty regionAn individual entrepreneur Haliagzam Kulchash began her career in 1996 as the retailer of furniture, and she has been doing it until now.